Safe, Convenient Online Banking
We offer safe, fast, and secure online banking that give you access to your accounts any time, so you can bank from home!
• View account balances, activity and history
• Check Images and Deposit Details
• Online Statements
• Account Transfers
• Account Alerts
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: Mobile App
Get answers to common questions about accessing and using our mobile app.
Call our branch at 406-846-2300
• For Apple or Android phones the apps can be found in the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
• If you have a Windows phone – Type the following into your browser – www.1stsecuritydl.com
• You must have a 1stsecuritydl.com on-line banking login as you will use this username and password.
• You will be asked security questions that are linked to the tax ID number with which the on-line banking was originally set-up. For joint accounts, if you are not certain of which Tax ID was used, please call the bank for confirmation.
• Once you have logged in any accounts tied to your on-line banking account will display. You can then choose the account for which you wish to view transactions.
• Accounts, Transfers, Mobile Deposit and More are displayed across the screen to help you find what you are looking for.
• View account balances
• View account activity/history and check images
• Do internal account transfers (external transfers are not allowed in mobile banking)
• Mobile deposit
• Loan payments
FAQ: Mobile Deposits
Get answers to common questions about making mobile deposits.
• You now have the capability to deposit checks by using the camera on your phone.
• You must first endorse your check with your signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only at 1st Security Bank of Deer Lodge”. If you do not include the second statement your deposit may be declined.
• By choosing “Deposit a check” after clicking on Deposit at the bottom of your screen you can then choose the account you wish to deposit to.
• Place the check on a dark solid surface to take the pictures for a clearer image. You will be taking a picture of both the front and the back of the check.
• The “per day limit” is $2,000 and the “per check limit” is $2,000.
• You may only deposit personal or business checks. Cashier’s Check, Money Orders, US Treasury Checks, Traveler’s Checks or Foreign checks are not allowed.
• Checks made out to “Cash” are also not allowed.
• Once you have completed your deposit you will receive an e-mail from 1st Security Bank of Deer Lodge letting you know that the deposit has been received and is awaiting approval.
• If your deposit is approved, you will receive an e-mail that will let you know the deposit has been approved and processed.
• If you deposit it declined, you will receive an e-mail notifying you the deposit has been declined. You may call the Bank if you have any questions on a declined deposit.
• It may take a few days for your Mobile Deposit to post to your account.
- Some of the primary reasons this may occur are:
- The image is unreadable.
- The endorsement does not follow the guidelines or is a suspicious signature.
- Duplicate check – you may have previously deposited or cashed this check over the counter or in a prior Mobile Deposit.
- The Bank may choose to deny access to Mobile Deposit at any time should there be signs of abuse of the service.